Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Time for a little C-Murder update

To all my fans I apologize for not being a more active part of the blog lately. I have been busy dominating the bike polo world and since apparently my IPhone got accidentally shipped to Africa I am not able to post to the site using my current cell technology(as you can see below):


But let's face it, my fingers are far too fat to use that fancy Iphoneythingamajig anyway. So let's get cracking with some interesting news:
  • Refs fixing games? Making questionable calls? somebody call Dick Tracy because if my hunch is correct "there's a whole lot of pudding to be found under this rock" (huh?). NBA referee Tim Donaghy is under investigation for helping the mob fix NBA games (like this one). I heard word that he is seeking Federal protection a la "Goodfellas" which makes me think he'll get a visit from a couple guys that look a bit like this sometime soon.
  • Kobe is lighting up the USA Basketball mini-camp this past week. "Black Mamba" led his "blue" team to a win over the "white" team in an intersquad scrimmage and now must face the "red" team which I am pretty sure will be made up of the superhuman (no mutants!) team: The Avengers and will be officiated by refs painted green. Oh yeah Kobe, good luck guarding Moon Knight during a full moon.
  • In case you haven't checked out the amazing site known as "The Wizznutzz" you should really get a move on it. I recommend starting here and then moving on to this. Basically the whole damn thing is unbelievable but these are some of my favorites.
So that's about it for me I guess. Just wanted to touch base and put up some dumb pictures and funny links. Get a move on with looking at it all cause there's a quiz on Thursday. Oh and here's one more pic to send you on your merry way.

No comments: