Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Holy crap...


Gilbert Arenas just blew my mind...again. This man is a pure genius. I will just have to go ahead and directly quote him on this one:
There Are No Such Thing as Shark Attacks
I know this is random, but I just want to clear this up for people out there.

There are these things called shark attacks, but there is no such thing as a shark attack. I have never seen a real shark attack.

I know you’re making a weird face as you’re reading this. OK people, a shark attack is not what we see on TV and what people portray it as.

We’re humans. We live on land.

Sharks live in water.

So if you’re swimming in the water and a shark bites you, that’s called trespassing. That is called trespassing. That is not a shark attack.

A shark attack is if you’re chilling at home, sitting on your couch, and a shark comes in and bites you; now that’s a shark attack. Now, if you’re chilling in the water, that is called invasion of space. So I have never heard of a shark attack.

When I see on the news where it’s like, “There have been 10 shark attacks,” I’m like, “Hey, for real?! They’re just running around? Sharks are walking now, huh! We live on the land, we don’t live underwater.”



Yes, I have been hearing a lot about these "landsharks":

4 comments:

the-dolomite said...

If I were GM of the Blazers (and god willing some day I will be) I would find a way to trade for Gilbert Arenas. Oden, Roy, LMA, whatever it takes. Gil is pure gold.

John said...

How come I never read about big men, or their shoes on this blog?

John said...

I suppose most basketball players do have big shoes, so you are off the hook on that one.
And I guess by nature they are big, so you skated by there too.

Crap.
Retract my last comment please.

J. Milly said...

Bullshit! Puppy was killed by a shark attack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbtD8yK7CWk